FOR THE DONUTS:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour non-stick donut pan. (classic or 1:1 GF baking flour work best)
2. Whisk together Scratch cake mix ingredients as instructed on the back of the package.
3. Pour batter into greased donut pan, filling each 3/4 of the way full.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, or until they pass “the toothpick test.”
FOR THE GLAZE:
5. In a bowl, combine powdered Blossom, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and milk of choice. Stir until smooth. Glaze should be thick, but a pourable consistency.
TOP ‘EM OFF:
6. Top off your glazed donuts with Scratch Sprinkles while glaze is still wet. Enjoy!